Thursday, January 5, 2012

HOLLYWOOD MOVIE STARS HIT HIGH TOURIST WINTER SEASON IN BELIZE

Michael Douglas, Hollywood movie star enjoying himself in Belize. I enjoyed his movie recently on late night tv where he played this hotshot computer trader and turned $100 million into a billion by trading. My own trading for 2011 actually I lost 26% drawdown of my account. Cést la vie! His movie was encouraging though. ( grin ! )

Michael Douglas visits Lamanai Mayan ruins.
HOLLYWOOD MOVIE STARS AND FASHION MODELS HIT BELIZE FOR THE WINTER TOURIST HIGH SEASON.

Photos and rumors are circulating about Michael Douglas, George Clooney ( whoever he is? ) and Halle Berry ( who I remember from a famous photograph ), among others; seeking to be ordinary folks, were nobody knows who they are. Hollywood has been visiting Belize since the middle 1960s, over 46 years. Never knew who they were, nor cared. I carried a bunch of them myself during my younger years as a THEN famous tourist guide, with my various boats, like ATOLL QUEEN and Winnie Estelle.

No comments: