Saturday, February 6, 2010

TRADING OEX OPTIONS FROM THE FRONTIER OF BELIZE!

SMART ( local telecommunications company) have apparently signed up a lot of new internet modem people. I'm getting trouble from 11 a.m. in the morning until around 8 p.m. in the evening entering the internet. I get TIME OUT MESSAGES. Wish I could figure out if this is my computer, or SMART to reset the TIME OUT message. This also states I have a NETWORK CONNECTION problem on my local AREA NETWORK.
I need to be on the internet, from 8 a.m. in the mornings until 4 p.m. in the afternoons, with continuous internet based streaming data. Five days a week.
I'm guessing this is a BANDWIDTH problem with SMART, but it is playing HELL with my new business. I have a line direct through my broker into the CHICAGO PITS of the CHICAGO OPTIONS EXCHANGE. I watch data on a minute by minute basis. I wish BTL ( another telecommunications company) or somebody would put DSL out here in Hillview with enough BANDWIDTH. SMART is unfortunately the only game in town, enabling me to do business. I have battery operated computers so I do not lose signal, when BEL ( electric company) has electricity problems, but the new problems with SMART are inconvenient to say the least. Only on the frontier can you have these kinds of challenges.
** This photo was taken in January. A cold day here in the tropics, in the foothills of the Belize Alps. There were blizzards up in Canada and the USA and here the temperature dropped to 56 F. I had to wear a T shirt, a regular thick shirt and a sweater to stay warm. Normally our temperatures run between 75 and 85 F nearly all year round.
--------------------------------

From the heart of the Mayan Kingdoms, still going strong after 13,000 years. Despite the European World Conquest Imperialist centuries, that invaded our continent.
There are 22 Mayan linguist groups dividing our Mayan Kingdoms, recognized by the populace, though not recognized by the artificial political lines on current world maps, designed by Europeans.
*** This is LORD BARROW, the first elected MAYAN KING OF BELIZE for about 600 years. The last Mayan King of Belize worthy of note was LORD WATERS of CARACOL, who conquered the interior central Mayan Kingdoms at the second Battle of TIKAL. King Barrow rules by election for 5 years. Under European Imperialist jargon, he is called PRIME MINISTER of Belize in the new world order of describing political kingdoms. Barrow is actually a MESTIZO, a mixed Maya and Creole. Most of the Mayan population of Belize are of mixed ethnicity and the majority population of the modern nation of Belize, which has Yucatec and Mopan as the major two Mayan languages. We are a smorgasbord of races and languages in this coastal country today.
It's 6:30 a.m. and the daylight is coming out, and the different medley of bird songs and chatter in the surrounding trees is music to my ears. Temperature about 75 F here in Hillview, Belize, Central America. The Mayan land of ETERNAL SPRING.
________________________________________

No comments: