Monday, June 8, 2009

FALCONVIEW HOSTEL view of Hillview suburb ( photos )

* View from same verandah across the Belize River valley. Not sure why this photo turned out blue?
* View up the hill.
* Hillview suburb on slope of Green Parrot Valley of Santa Elena Town. View from my verandah on the third floor.

MORNING VIEW FROM THIRD FLOOR VERANDAH IN HILLVIEW

I had gone up early just after daylight. The sun had not yet risen over the hills back of us in Green Parrot Valley and I was laying in my verandah hammock enjoying everything, while pigeons circled around trying to figure out if I would leave or not and they could sit on the porch rafters and poop all over my benches. I outwaited them. A bit of a pyschological battle between me and the white doves and the pigeons. It was very nice, with a bit of morning mist, meaning it is going to be a good and hot day today. I will be finished all my town chores by 11 a.m. I expect and back in my hammock, back home with a fresh book from the library to read. My guest has gone off with PACZ TOURS, who picked him up at 8 a.m. and he will be gone for the whole day, exploring the ATM ( Actun Tunichil Mucknal ) cave trip. A rugged trip a mile underground with headlamps to a Maya sacrificial site, that is the entrance to the Mayan underworld called XIBALBA

No comments: