Thursday, November 4, 2010

BELIZE - TESTIMONIAL ON ARTHRITUS CURE FROM GERMANY POSTING HERE.

CONTRIBUTION ON HONEY AND CINAMMON CURE FOR ARTHITUS, FROM BILL HOLLY IN GERMANY

Hi Ray,
some time ago I posted something on honey and cinnamon, pre-faced by me with "if it does not help it does not do any harm either, both are good foods".
The suggestion was to have a morning piece of bread with honey sprinkled with cinnamon.
I've been taking half a glass of water with a table spoon of honey and half a teaspoon of cinnamon mixed in, since I don't like bread in the morning, for the last 2 weeks.
Over the last 2 years I've had a problem with swollen feet, the left one swollen around the ankle too, no pain. I happened to look at my feet this morning - they are back to normal, can see the sinews to my toes again. In the left foot I can still feel some "fatness" under my foot when I curl my toes down. I guess that will disappear too.
Thought you'd like to know.
Do a search on "artemisia annua" too? It is a wonderful plant too.
By the way, don't be insulting to small chocolate makers in Bz by calling them "would be" chocolate makers. It is not becoming of you and it does not help them in any way.
Regards,
Bill.
Will take the chocolate comment to heart and apologize to our small chocolate entrepreneurs. Sometimes I´m a bit caustic.

No comments: